The invitation offers following glimpse of the agenda:
Tentatively here is what's already on the agenda:
- The CEO's or Presidents of major Japanese Movable Type partners will be presenting their current offerings in Japan and be looking for partner to help ready these offerings for North America. Tentatively the CEO of GENOVA (www.genova.co.jp) and the CEO of Alfasado (http://alfasado.net) will be in attendance.
- We will give you an overview of other offerings currently being made ready for North America.
- Movable Type premier support partner 601AM will be presenting a case study on a challenging Movable Type implementation, sharing with you the details on how they solved the client's unique challenges.
- Movable Type will have the lead developer, Yuji, on hand for discussions. Six Apart CEO Nob Seki will be attending, as will EVP Product Tsukasa Sugita, and others from the Movable Type team.
- I will present an overview of the new Movable Type business strategy so that your business can take advantage of the great things to come.
- We also plan on having an additional speaker or two that will be from outside of the MT community.
- Idea Exchange will be on Thursday October 18th from 9am to 5pm. The event will include a continental breakfast, lunch, and all day snacks and beverages.
- There will be a Happy Hour onsite following the daylong meeting, allowing for network and time to get to know your fellow community members.
- There will also be an unofficial gathering on the evening of the 18th, place and time TBD.